Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pay It Forward...Part Two

I am working my l'il fingers on my "Pay It Forward" items. No, I'm not saying what I'm doing, Jodi and Tiffany. You are my only 2 players right now and I can take 3 more, if other bloggers want to play. See my August 1st blog for the instructions. I'm making enough to send to several people. I guess it's my own fault, since I've not been writing much ( or working much. ) Working these things up has me also working on the Garfield too, but it's just siding and nothing to get excited about. I'll take 3 more people until 9/30. After that, I'll split it all between the 2 ladies I have now.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can't wait! How exciting, Kathy! I'd better think of some things I can make to pay it forward once I get my goodies. What a fun idea. :)

Kathy Calhoun said...

I AM having a grand time making things. I can't get the credit for what things are but it truly is me that's putting it together. After you all have rec'd you goodies, I post about it. It's actually hard to stop and move on to things around the house that I should be doing. Minis first.

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog :) ... We bought a house recently, and I am happy to say, the Garfield survived the move intact. My hubby and my brothers gave it extra TLC while moving it. I tested the wiring...seems fine :) I'm busy with school and the move, so I don't know when I can get back to the Garfield or wig the doll I was making back in the apartment!

Tiffany said...

Got my stuff, Kathy! Thank you, each piece is a darling piece of fabulous miniature work. I'll be doing a blog entry on it soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!