Monday, March 9, 2009

My Apologies



Well over a month ago, Doreen Playter pass the blogging award back to me. Thank you so much, Doreen and I apologize for doing nothing about it until now. I really do have better manners than that.What's kept me is just cabin fever, my own personal funk, a 1,400 page book, and all around procrastination. In other words, no good reason at all.

I also have the problem of passing it on to others and I just have a mental block there. My reading of others' blogs is a random method, bouncing from one blog to another, and I've already passed it once to my most favorites. This is not to say that there are not other great ones that I read, but that, for the most part, I haven't spent a whole lot of time reading many blogs. Those that I've spent any real time reading, I have already passed it on to them or they have already received it from others multiple times.

As for my dear baby? Garfield, it too have suffered my lack or attention and I only have a few more pieces of siding up, nothing spectacular right now, but on the verge of being show off again. I have, just a few days ago, picked up level and exacto knife and am back on track. It shouldn't be too long now for me to do show and tell. Please accept my apologies for being so lazy.

4 comments:

Larry Marshall said...

Good to see you writing again, Kathy. I was wondering why you weren't doing any blog posts.

Regarding the "blog award" thing; it's just a silly chain letter scheme and not worthy of time expenditure in my view.

Cheers --- Larry

Deb said...

Glad you're posting again, I was getting worried!

Jo Raines said...

I know how that goes--I am told I am a 'scanner' personality and therefore flit around to various things including my quilting and other things and lose interest and then come back to it. It shouldn't ever become a job--something we love and do when we can! I haven't even started Joanna's Victoria's Farmhouse--yet.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Sans! said...

Hi Kathy, welcome back. I agree with Larry that the award is a chain letter scheme although I must say its a good way of linking blogs up. I use it for that but once you have received the award once,that's enough "spreading", I think :).