Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun At Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby is having 50% off dollhouse miniatures this week and I was at the door at 0900 ready to get as much as I could. There were no other customers in the miniatures department or I might have shared, but, since I was alone, I went nuts.

I bought several different light fixtures, some trim pieces, spindles, candles, wall sconces, books, the white china ( I'll paint designs on those ), floor planking, cakes, mirrors, and I can't remember it all. Total was $75 at the discounted price.

But, since I'm not working on the house right now and all my toys and tools are put up, I had to just leave them in the bag and will open after New Year's.

So, today, instead of working in the dollhouse, I'm making pumpkin bread...working on loaves 5 and 6 right now.

I may go back later in the week and see if they restocked....hope so.

No comments: