Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pardon my reactions

One of the things about me is when I have to be, shall we say, "rude". The folks at "Budget Dollhouse in New York" have made 2 comments to  use one of my blogging entries as advertisements. I am very unhappy about this and I want my readers to know that has never been my attention. I will be deleting these comments and firing off an "I'm not happy" e-mail to them.

To those of you who dislike their all too bold assumption, by all means tell them. This blog is not intended to sell anyone anything. I apologize for the imposition.

I will be getting back to work on Garfield. I won't leave it hanging.

Thank you all.

It's been way too long since Garfield and I have worked together but I have all intentions to getting back there...I will not leave it hanging.

3 comments:

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

How far along are you with your Garfield? I have a 10 and half month old baby boy and working full time, so I am not getting any time to play with mine :)

Kathy Calhoun said...

Oh, my sweet friend, I have gone no further than my last blog on building. Shame on me, it sits and collects dust. The only one doing anything is my cat, Willie, who sleeps in the living room, obviously using the front door opening. I've asked him to dust, but to no avail.
I HAVE been going through my boxes of building tools, notes, pieces, and whatnot, thinking ( hoping )I will do more work soon. Don't quote me on that-best laid plans......

How fun it must be to play with Baby Boy....blessings to you and your mini family.
K

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

How are you? I hope you are doing well.